High performance meets paddling power in the most versatile and user friendly intermediate short board on the market:
* Required Fields
NSP Hybrid Elements
– The popular Hybrid is designed with the tail of a short board for performance and the wider nose of a Fish to maximize paddling power and stability.
– Performance rails, bottom rocker and foil to make it fast, stable and maneuverable on the wave.
– The flatter rocker and added width catches waves easily and generates speed combined with a pulled in round tail for bite and hold through rail turns and in steeper waves.
– Ideal for intermediate to advanced surfers seeking one of the most versatile and user-friendly short boards on the market, suits any wave situation from beach breaks to point breaks.
– The five fin box system (on HDT Elements models) offers the option of stock tri fin or optional quad fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
Out of stock
Sign Up For NZ Boardstores News, Sales And Deals
Intimate Gear Knowledge & Experience.