Starboard Enduro Tiki Tech adjustable 2022
“FOR SURF AND FLAT WATER”
This amazing all-around blade suits anyone from World wave rider champion Zane Schweitzer to entry-level flatwater paddling.
The direct, powerful and extra precise paddle shape with deep side concaves gets you from zero to hero.
The wide lower part helps create a maximum efficiency area even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water. That wide lower part is also great to lean on for stability in the waves and has won 3 world titles in the last 2 years
4 PRONOUNCED CONCAVE
- The 4 pronounced concaves set the new standard in high-performance paddling.
- The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
ANGLE OF BLADE
- What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
- With 12° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
- It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
- It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
TEAR DROP SHAPE
- Teardrop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
- This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
NEW SUPER HANDLE
- The new Super Handle changes the way we paddle
- The flat top and wide grip create new powerful leverage of the whole paddle and the blade
- One can steer the paddle on slight angles and remain with full power
- Especially good for side winds and keeping the board on the course you may set.
THE TRASH PICKER - COMES WITH EVERY PADDLE
Use the trash picker as a helpful tool to pick up plastic and other trash while paddling. It’s made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle. Store the trash in a bag or pocket it until you reach the shore.
Construction: TIKI TECH
The strong protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
Full Biax glass fiber Filament rail infusion all the way up to the neck for greater overall strength.
Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.