Upright fin with minimal sweep and base. Loose fin for performing tighter turns in the pocket.
* Required Fields
Base: 4.21" / 107mm
Depth: 7.01" / 178mm
Area: 22.59" / 14573mm²
Base: 4.81" / 122mm
Depth: 8.01" / 203mm
Area: 29.50" / 19035mm²
Base: 5.41" / 137mm
Depth: 9.01" / 229mm
Area: 37.34" / 24091mm²
Base: 6.01" / 152mm
Depth: 10.01" / 254mm
Area: 46.10" / 29741mm²
• Pivot in the pocket, lock the rail on the wave face and run the nose.
• Upright fin with minimal sweep and base.
• Loose fin for performing tighter turns.
• Bigger sizes ideal for logs and nose riding (9" + 10").
• 2 + 1 Compatible. • Designed to be used in most existing FCS Longboard boxes. No new box required.
THE FCS II TOOL-LESS LONGBOARD SYSTEM
• No need for a plate and screw.
• Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
• Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
• Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
Sign Up For NZ Boardstores News, Sales And Deals
Intimate Gear Knowledge & Experience.