Stable, wide, and flatter-rockered theyre fast and fun! The perfect board for ripping in all conditions.
- Wide nose pumps volume under riders chest adding flotation for paddling power, stability and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
- Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail incorporated into a wide swallow tail.
- The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
- The Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
- The five fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
Thuster fins included.